Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm Back!!!

It is very evident to me that I have been very much absent from the blogging world since September. My life kinda did some loops and swoops and I am just now getting my stability back! So, here I am....Back to blogging. Something stable.

I'm not even going to try to do a "catch up" blog, because quite frankly, some of the things I don't care to recap and everything else is just......A LOT. So, you will probably be confused by most of my upcoming posts, but I'm going to do it anyway.


So, the other day I had a lunch date with My mom, Aunt Celia, and Aunt LaRae. Can we just talk about how awesome these women are? I seriously wanna be just like each one of them when I grow up. We got Cafe Rio and took it back to my Aunt Celia's house because she recently had surgery on her foot. We sat and laughed for probably 4 hours! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute! Here are pictures to prove it!





Please note the ADORABLE hot pads/wash clothes my Auntie C made for me! They are already packed up!...For what you might ask...? That is yet to come, in the next post!


2 comments :

Bethany said...

So glad you're back Maris! Miss yah lots!

symony said...

I am glad you are back!!!