Thursday, September 29, 2011

Round Three

Ya know how I said my dad was getting better, and might possibly get to go home soon? 
Ya.....that didn't happen.
About 2 weeks ago he moved out of the ICU to the 4th floor.
He was there for about a week and then moved to the 6th floor.
(The 6th floor is not technically considered part of the hospital, it is basically just rehab)
His headache got so bad that he wasn't able to walk or eat so they moved him back to the 4th floor.
He wasn't able to eat for several days so they took him to Radiology to place a feeding tube.
While in radiology he Coded.
Meaning, they had to call a code blue because he had congestive heart failure.
They did one round of CPR and drug pushes and he was back.
After that adventure he was swiftly moved back to the ICU.
He is back where he started.
Back on the Ventilator.
Back on the paralytic.
Back on the sedation.
Starting over with his healing process.
Prayers for my Dad would be so appreciated. 
Love you Dad.

6 comments :

Cory Shae said...

omg sweet angel i am SO sorry! i know i am far but please let me know if there is anything i can do to help, even if its an incoherent phone call. i'll be praying for all of you.

Amber said...

Definitely praying...and praying...and praying...

Judy said...

Praying every minute. I think of your family oncstantly. Miss you so much. Miss your mom more than ever. I am so sorry your family has to go through this. But you are all amazing. Love you all!

Judy said...

(I really do know how to spell constantly) I think! :}

Allie said...

Your in my prayers. Call me when your in town teagan and I want to take you to lunch

symony said...

I love you!!!