Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My first real camping experience

Alrighty, for those of you who know me....
I'm not a big "outdoorsy" kinda person.
Probably not a huge surprise to everyone else either.
I should also note that i've never really been camping...for real.
I've done the like, girls camp camping....
but I don't think that actually counts.

so for memorial day weekend guess what I did?
....yup.....
I went camping!!!
We went to a place called 'The knolls"
It is about 40 miles outside of Wendover.
I went with my boy and about 30 ish of his friends.
It was a HUGE group.
Seriously.

We rode four wheelers on the sand dunes...
Can I just say....
Super fun!
I think I need that to be my new hobby.

Our weather was nice about half of the time.
I even got a sunburn!
Gotta love those!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say...
I Like camping.
AND
I would like to do it again very very soon.

2 comments :

Amber said...

I'm so proud!! *tear**

Cory Shae said...

lol fun!! im jealous. that'd be a blast.