Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My ABC's


Age: 21
Bed Size: twin... :(
Chore you hate:  laundry/dishes/cleaning my bedroom
Dogs:  HUSKY!!!!
Essential start of your day:  pushing snooze at least 3 times...
Favorite Color:  Possibly purple...possibly red...possibly hot pink...
Gold or silver:  Silver all the way...more versatile.
Height: 5'1" and some random centimeters....
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano
Job Title: Activities aid
Kids: yes, please ;)
Live: Logan, UT
Mom's Name: Debbie
Nickname:  Riss, Rissy, Rissa, Mom, Mama bear, Missy
Overnight hospital stays: SUCK!!!!
Pet Peeve:  People putting things in my ear....YUCK! GROSS! I dont want to talk about it.
Quote from a movie:  Agnus:Aw! my caterpillar never turned into a butterfly!
Margo: That's a cheeto....
Agnus: OOOOHHH......*chomp* *chomp* *chomp*

Right or left handed:  Right handed...but I sometimes try to be ambidextrous and write with my left hand...not recommended. 
Siblings: Blaine, Mitch, Taylor, Maddi
Time you wake up:  Usually around 8:15 a.m.
Underwear: Ummm.....yes? What is this asking? Victoria's secret?
Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes!!! I realize technically they are a fruit....but seriously? who considers them a fruit? Really.
What makes you run late: I can't EVER decide what to wear!
X-rays you've had done: Ankle, Knee, both feet, sternum, and of course, dental
Yummy food you make: LASAGNA!!! Ask anybody...
Zoo animal:  Tigers!

Now it's your turn to do this!

1 comment :

Carly said...

OH MY GOSH YOUR LAZAGNA!!!
That's it. We're coming up to visit and you WILL make me that. =)

And you pressing snooze on the alarm made me think about Naomi...or should I say Pavlov's dog?