Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm not sure about surprises...

So When I was talking to my boy today, He told me he had a "surprise" for me.
*Remember, he is still out of town...currently in Denver*
All he told me was..
.
Him: "I have a surprise for you later today"
Me: Okay....what does that mean...?"
Him: "It means, I have a surprise for you later today."
Me: "You are not helping me at all here are you?"
Him: "Nope, you will just have to wait and see what it is"

Okay, so now he is sleeping
(cause he works nights)
and I am up and driving myself crazy trying to think of what it could be.
I'm sure i'm making the situation bigger than it needs to be...but...
Oh well!

I can't decide whether I like surprises or if I completely hate them because of the torture that is associated with the 
"Surprise"

Any guesses what it will be????


No comments :