Saturday, August 20, 2011

This is my baby

This is Baby Brynnlee Nicole Walker
Born July 22, 2011
7lbs 2oz
She is so freaking cute.
Has the best lips I've seen on a child.
Is the biggest cuddle bug...
 Mitch and Amy are seriously going to be awesome with her.
Except Brynnlee already has Mitch wrapped around her tiny little finger.
Even more than Mitch, She has her Grandpa Walker wrapped even tighter.
Even with just one small meeting.
(This picture was taken during the 16 short hours my dad was home between hospital stays; We think it was a tender mercy.)





3 comments :

Judy said...

She is precious. I love that picture of her with her Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

I think she is the most beautiful and most amazing child to ever come to this world!!! I guess I might be partial considering I am her daddy!!!!!!!! ;)

hilaryawb said...

What a special moment caught on camera! I bet that was the happiest moment your dad has experienced in a very long time. Brynlee is an angel baby!