Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekend is almost here!

Well my weekend is going to be starting early.
Tomorrow around 5 pm to be precise.
Why is my weekend starting a day before all the rest of yours, you ask?

BETHANY IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Ya...I know.
I swear she just got engaged yesterday.
I'm so excited for her.
She and Clay are going to have the happiest and funnest life together.

After the wedding on Friday I'm off to Vegas on Saturday morning!
Yahooooooo!
I am in much need of a vacation...MUCH NEEDED!

A couple of  days of R&R can only help me at this point.

Check out this forecast... SUN SHINE!!!


I will report back later next week bloggies!
Loves Ya's!

1 comment :

Cory Shae said...

so jealous. it was WINDY and uncharacteristically FREEZING when i went! it was AWFUL. sooooooo jealous. have fun for me :)